Friday, April 1, 2011

#winning #allidoiswin

Last night I went to Spring Fling Seattle at the Broadway Grill and had a great time! My room is still a mess from cleaning out my closet and sorting through clothes to figure out what I wanted to donate to Seattle Goodwill. It was fun seeing and meeting fellow tweeps of Seattle, and learning about Urbandipity, Wishpot, and Viva La Vida! The venue was cute and the food was delicious and free! I also tried an Effen Cherry Cosmo made with Effen Vodka and it was very tasty as well!

Highlight of the night was #winning! I brought my friend Sherrina to the event and it was her first tweet-up and she and I both won raffle prizes! Hayyy! She won a bottle of Bluewater Organic Vodka, who knew that an organic vodka existed?! I won a complimentary one night stay with one guest at the Inn at the Market and $50 to Pintxo in Belltown! I am stoked about my winnings and need to plan on who to bring and when because it's only valid for the month of April. This is the second time I've won something at a tweet-up, whoo hoo! Jen and I have been to so many and somehow get lucky. *knock knock* I'm glad Sherrina enjoyed her first tweet-up, I need to rally up some more tweeps and bring them to fun events like this one! Thanks to all the sponsors who put this event together!




_melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment