Saturday, June 18, 2011

Philippines Vacation 2011

My mom, sister, and I are going to the Philippines tomorrow for about 3 weeks!  I am so excited! This is going to be my third trip to the motherland. The main reason why we are going is because of my cousin Allen's grand wedding! (check out their awesome site: http://www.allenaileenluna.com)  I'm a bridesmaid, my sister is a junior bridesmaid, and my mom is sponsor!  I can't wait to see how the wedding is going to turn out and to meet his fiance Lhayne (pronounced like the word "line").   I know that she has been planning this wedding for so long and I've heard rumors that there are going to be fireworks!  So we'll see!

I am also really looking forward to going to Boracay!  I heard it's been voted as one of the best beaches of the world!  We weren't able to go during our last visit because there was a storm so hopefully we'll make it this time.  *cross fingers*

It's going to be a fun-filled three weeks and I can't wait to spend time and bond with my mom's side of the family.  I better practice speaking Tagalog!  I hope it'll feel more like summer when I get back too.  I better make sure I've packed everything and met the baggage weight requirements!  See you later Washington!

_melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment