Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thai-cation

April 6-20 I'll be backpacking through Thailand with Aleks (my boyfriend), Paul, and Nate!  Words cannot even express how anxious and excited I am to explore!  I've only been to the Philippines in that part of the world so I'm very interested to see how it compares.  We booked our tickets at the end of November last year and I can't believe that the day is finally here!  I am so proud that I was able to fit all of my things in my cool new Osprey backpack from REI.  I'm notorious for over packing and at first I was like: are you kidding me? Two weeks in Thailand with only THIS much space?! *gulp. Alright, DONE! 

Peace out America because we're going to Thailand! First stop Seoul, Korea for our layover! [insert airplane emoji here]


No comments:

Post a Comment