Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Found Love: Zumba

Today Jen (@JenerationY) and I finally went to our first Zumba fitness class at Twice Balanced after purchasing a deal on Living Social back in September! It was SO much fun and just what I needed (especially after the Husky lost). I didn't know what to expect for Zumba but I loved it and it made me miss my dancing and stepping days! Our teacher Christy has such positive energy and a colorful spirit about her! You can tell she loves what she does and she makes class so much fun and makes everyone feel comfortable while whippin' out those dance moves! The music lifts you and your body just easily moves to the beat while getting a good workout. You just move to feel-good music and everyone is into it. All you see are smiles everyone's face even while breakin' a sweat! We are excited to go again next Sunday! Try it!

_melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment