Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pride Parade 2013 with UBER Seattle!



Ride With Pride- UBER Seattle


It was a blast dancing and marching with the UBER Seattle crew during the Pride Parade on Sunday!  (UBER is "Everyone's Private Driver" and you can find a ride any time and anywhere by downloading the app on iPhone or Android device.  Find out more details here!) The scorching sun didn't stop this parade veteran!  I was super energized and excited to lead the pack (which included 3 UBER vehicles) the whole way down from 4th & Seneca to Seattle Center where confetti, drinks, and cookies awaited.  I met a bunch of cool people and we rocked it! We danced, blew bubbles, handed out beads and candy, jumped, ran, and shouted RIDE WITH PRIDE and anything else UBER.  I waved my sign like crazy so the crowd could cheer and recognize UBER and take advantage of the Pride special it was offering for first time Uber users. 

Bring it on!

How did I get a chance to join the party?! Simply tweeted and volunteered via email! I also received a free UBER tank which are quite a hit I must say.  I was getting tons of compliments while walking around the Seattle Center Pride Fest searching for a post-parade meal.
Pumped that we got to do this together!

Bird's eye POV. See that black hair in the front? That's me!
If you haven't tried UBER then do it! It will save you time and a parking headache!

Thank you UBER Seattle for having me!  My sore calves and I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment