Tuesday, April 14, 2009

it's been a long time...

HELLLA SLACKIN!

what's good tho?
today: FINALLY drinkin some STARBUCKS coffee! ;D
going to my first cardio kickboxing class at the IMA! wootwoot!

what's NOT good tho?
bein' tired! ughh. and i had 8 hrs of sleep.
missing The Game (the show) today @ 5. oh well.
reading and doing homework.

overall. spring qtr sucks! lol still not in school mode, and i don't like my classes as much.

here are some pics from the past tho that i js feel like sharing.


new box of FRUITY PEBBLES spilled & wasted :(


my first pizookie! cookies & creme @ BJ's

baking brownies for my Italian class because my phone alarm went off! (class rule: ur phone rings in class, gotta bring brownies the next day) yeahh it wasn't even a text or phone call it was my stupid alarm! & i don't even know why it was set up for that time.

ok time to do hw! that's all folks!
tomorrow.. mariners game! wootwoot! GO M's!

_melissa

PS! GO ON LOUNGE.CWTV.COM and save the cw show THE GAME!!!! :) they're planning on extending it to an hour long show! don't let them cancel it, it's a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment