Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Hyres

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person” - defines Elaine and Andy because I see it every time I'm with them  (quote I included in my Maid of Honor speech)


Corliss Photography Blog Post: Antoinette & Andrew's Wintertime Wedding

Enjoy & take a look at slideshow by clicking ->  Elaine & Andy Winter Wedding
Song: "Marry Me"- Train

Busy, busy busy! I've been slacking on my posts because my cousin Elaine flew in from Hawaii for her wedding and I'm her maid of honor so I've been preparing for her arrival and big day!  She flew in on Saturday the 11th and that night we had her bachelorette party!  The following Saturday, the 18th,  was the wedding at the North Fort Lewis Chapel on Joint Base Lewis-McChord followed by the reception at the Temple Theater in downtown Tacoma!  It was a beautiful day even if it rained!  Beautiful couple, beautiful ceremony, beautiful people, beautiful reception and everything just fell into place- beautifully!  It was such a blessing and more than an honor to be a part of their wedding and it will always be a very special memory of mine because it was the first wedding that I was a part of!  So many precious moments to capture!  I started crying when Elaine walked down the aisle with her dad.  She looked perfect, indescribably gorgeous and happy!  She glowed and everyone in the room could feel the love Andy and Elaine have for each other!  It was beyond amazing!

Three and a half weeks later Corliss Photography posted a slide show and the proofs from the wedding ceremony and reception on their site!  They did an extraordinary job! The pictures are absolutely incredible!  I would highly recommend hiring this couple for your special event!  The slide show definitely brought a tear to my eye and I wanted to share it with you so I hope you clicked the link above this post! :)

Wishing all the best to all the newly weds out there! Who's next?!

_melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment